CCR&R Online Training Policies
Child Care Resource & Referral of Washington County - A Program of Community Action
10 971-223-6100 | Fax: 971-223-6101 | www.caowash.org/ccrr | firstname.lastname@example.org
New CCR&R Online Training Policies
By registering for a training with CCR&R you agree to our registration, attendance and cancellation policies.
1. Participants must be registered prior to the training in order to be admitted. Individuals who are not registered that show up
cannot attend. Registration ends at 4:00 pm the day before the scheduled training.
2. Registration may be completed by phone, email and through our online registration portal. Register early as trainings fill up!
When we receive your registrations and payment, we will confirm your trainings via email.
3. Participants must give three days’ notice of cancellation prior to the training in order to receive a refund.
4. Refunds will be issued for card and check payments. NO CASH is accepted for trainings during Summer quarter! NOTE: For
Summer quarter, we will ONLY accept credit, debit and electronic check.
5. It is the attendee’s responsibility to know the date & time of the training. You must attend the entire training to receive credit.
If you miss more than fifteen minutes, training hours will not be given.
6. Please log into the training using your full legal name and you will need to log in with the email address you provided at the time
of registration. We are unable to validate hours for participants who attend in groups. Please make sure your email address is
updated in ORO.
7. CCR&R will send the link to everyone registered by noon the day of the training. Please do NOT share the link with others as
they will not receive credit. When we send the link for the training, we will also attach any handouts provided by the trainer.
We will not be sending paper copies.
8. Note: All trainings have different links. Make sure you received the link for the training before 2:00 p.m. on the day of the
trainings. If you do not, please email/call us prior to 4 pm.
9. To receive a training certificate, you will need to email us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that after the training is
held, hours are validated directly into ORO. Certificates do not need to be sent into ORO, as CCR&R confirms attendance
within three days of the training taking place.
10. If a training is cancelled by CCR&R, refunds will be processed within three business days.
Registration for trainings can be done online, by phone or via email.
Mail: Community Action, Attn: CCR&R
1001 SW Baseline Street, Hillsboro, OR 97123
In-Person: 1050 SW Baseline Street, Suite C1, Hillsboro, OR 97123