CCR&R Attendance Policies
By registering for a training with CCR&R, you agree to our registration, attendance and cancellation policies.
1. Participants must be registered prior to the training in order to be admitted. Individuals who are not registered that show up cannot attend.
2. To register you must complete the registration form. Please use one form per person. Mail, fax, email, fill out an online copy, or bring in your form with full payment. Register early as trainings fill up! When we receive your registrations and payment, we will confirm your trainings by email.
3. Cancellations must be given three days prior to the training in order to receive a refund or Training Bucks.
4. Refunds will be issued for payment types of card & check. Training bucks will be issued for cash payments.
5. It is the attendee’s responsibility to know the location, directions, date & time of the training. Note: not all trainings are at the same location.
6. Non-mobile nursing infants are the only children permitted in trainings.
7. To receive a training certificate, participants need to arrive on time and stay for the entire training. Participants arriving 15 minutes after the start time will not be admitted.
8. If a training is cancelled by CCR&R, Training Bucks will be given for cash payments and refunds will be given for card and check payments. CCR&R trainings are cancelled when local schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Registration for trainings can be done online, in person, by phone, or by mail. If you prefer to mail in registration, please include payment (check or training bucks.) Make checks payable to Community Action.
Mail: Community Action, Attn: CCR&R
1001 SW Baseline Street, Hillsboro, OR 97123
In-Person: 1050 SW Baseline Street, Suite C1, Hillsboro, OR 97123