CCR&R Attendance Policies
By registering for a training with CCR&R, you agree to our registration, attendance and cancellation policies.
1. Participants must be registered prior to the training in order to be admitted. Individuals who are not registered that show up cannot attend. Registration ends at 4:00 pm the day before the scheduled training.
2. Registration may be completed by mail, in person, fax, phone and on our online registration portal. If you choose to walk in or send via mail, please use one form per person. Mail, fax, email, fill out an online copy, or bring in your form with full payment. Register early as trainings fill up! When we receive your registrations and payment, we will confirm your trainings by email.
3. Upon request, participants must show their confirmation email to opener of the training to verify registration.
4. Participants must give three days notice of cancellation prior to the training in order to receive a refund or Training Bucks.
5. Refunds will be issued for card and check payments. Training bucks will be issued for registrations paid via cash or money order.
6. It is the attendee’s responsibility to know the location, directions, date & time of the training. Note: not all trainings are at the same location.
7. Non-mobile nursing infants are the only children permitted in trainings.
8. To receive a training certificate, participants need to arrive on time and stay for the entire training. Participants arriving 15 minutes after the start time will not be admitted.
9. If a training is cancelled by CCR&R, Training Bucks will be given for cash payments and refunds will be given for card and check payments. CCR&R trainings are cancelled when local schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Registration for trainings can be done online, in person, by phone, or by mail. If you prefer to mail in registration, please include payment (check or training bucks.) Make checks payable to Community Action.
Mail: Community Action, Attn: CCR&R
1001 SW Baseline Street, Hillsboro, OR 97123
In-Person: 1050 SW Baseline Street, Suite C1, Hillsboro, OR 97123