Child Care Resource & Referral of Washington County
If you are interested in starting your own child care business, please follow the steps below:
1) Read about the different types of care here.
2) Learn more about provider type requirements here.
3) For Regulated Subsidy (RS) programs, see this document on the process of becoming a Regulated Subsidy provider.
4) For Registered Family (RF) providers, see this document on the process to become a registered family child care provider.
5) For Certified Family (CF) providers, see this document on the process to become a Certified Family provider.
6) To open a Certified Center (CC), please refer to this document on the process of opening a child care center.
7) At any point in this process, please contact Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) for assistance and questions at (971) 223-6100 or email us at email@example.com.