Energy Assistance

We help people stay safe and stable in their homes by providing assistance for heating and cooling costs. Assistance is available to eligible residents at any time, and is not dependent on having an emergency or shut-off notice.

Schedule an Appointment

Due to a high volume of inquiries, requests for appointments are only accepted on Monday - Thursday between 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

Click here to request an appointment online.

You may also request an appointment by phone by calling 503-615-0771.

No Heat or Electricity

Depending on the season, a lack of heat may be an emergency. If you currently have no source of heat or electricity, please call 503-615-0771 at any time to leave a message.

Heating or Cooling System Does Not Work

For households with non-functioning heating or cooling equipment, with no other viable heating or cooling alternative in the home, please contact our Energy Conservation department.