Skip to main content

Am I eligible?

Your household must meet certain requirements to be eligible for utility assistance:

  • You must be a resident of Washington County, Oregon.
  • Your household's total gross income must be 60% or less than the state median income. You may also be eligible for CARES Act funding if your total gross income is 80% or less than the area median income. 

We assist with energy from the following providers: Portland General Electric (PGE), City of Forest Grove Electric, West Oregon Electric, and Northwest Natural (NWN). We also assist with energy from the following sources: oil, propane, wood, and pellets.

We are also providing temporary assistance with water/sewer/waste water and garbage service accounts through December 31st, 2020.