Skip to main content

Utilities we currently help with

Heat Utilities

  • Portland General Electric (PGE)
  • City of Forest Grove
  • West Oregon Electric Cooperative
  • NWN Gas

Other Utilities

Water Assistance

Currently Community Action offers water assistance, Only specific "water assistance we can help with".

City of Cornelius: Limited funds available for residents of the City of Cornelius. Household must have been COVID Impacted to qualify. If interested in applying please complete the Utility Assistance Application for PY2021-2022 and submit your City of Cornelius water bill.

City of Beaverton: City of Beaverton Water Account Customers must contact City of Beaverton water company directly to get referred for water assistance. Water assistance given by City of Beaverton by  referral only.  email: for further information

City of Hillsboro: water assistance you must contact the city directly. click here

Tualatin Valley Water District: Limited funds available for Washington County Residents with an active Tualatin Valley Water District account. Contact TVWD directly to be screened for a referral. click here

Bulk Heating Fuel