I need emergency rent assistance.
Community Action’s Emergency Rent Assistance Program has temporarily closed as of June 18th, 2022, to new applicants to ensure that we can meet obligations for applications currently in the pipeline. All applications from eligible households who applied by the end of day June 17th, 2022, including current pending applications, will be processed.
Please visit our site after Monday August 1st, 2022, for an update.
Important Emergency Rent Updates
- If you already have a rent assistance application pending you must submit proof of rental application to your landlord before June 30th, 2022, in order to be protected from eviction while your application is still pending or September 30th, 2022, whichever date comes first.
- Go to www.OregonRentersRights.org or www.OregonLawHelp.org for more information or to seek legal advice.
PHONE LINE FOR COMMUNITY ACTION'S EMERGENCY RENT PROGRAM
- We are temporarily closing our lines for new requests, please contact us after Monday August 1st, 2022, for an update on how to apply.
- If you have a pending application with our agency for Emergency Rent Assistance and need a status of your application, please contact us at 503-615-0770 and leave us a voice message.
- For other resources please contact 211 info.
OREGON EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- To obtain detailed information on the status of your application please log into your OERAP account or contact OERAP at 1-844-378-2931 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our Emergency Rent Frequently Asked Questions HERE.
Please see our COVID Frequently Asked Questions HERE.
If you are homeless, or are at imminent risk of becoming homeless, call our Community Connect line at 503-640-3263. You will speak to a staff member who will screen your situation. If you are eligible, we will schedule an "assessment appointment" for you to meet with a Community Resource Advocate. This person will assess your situation and help determine if services in Washington County are available to help you.