Skip to main content

Other Utilities We Help With

This program is available to residents of Hillsboro, Beaverton, and Tualatin as well as all customers of Tualatin Valley Water District.  Qualified residents who pay directly for water services can receive direct bill assistance or an ongoing bill-discount.  Click below to apply today!


Water Bill Assistance

Community Action currently is no longer accepting applications for Federal water assistance. The following is only assistance available at this time for new applications to get water help.

City of Beaverton: Apply using our ONLINE APPLICATION  

City of Hillsboro: Offers flexible payment plans and up to $250 in yearly bill relief. To apply for Hillsboro's water discount assistance click here. To learn more about this discount program go to  

Tualatin Valley Water District: Limited funds are available for Washington County Residents with an active Tualatin Valley Water District account. You must make payment arrangements with TVWD before assistance can be provided. feel free to fill out our application online by clicking here.

City of Tualatin utility assistance:  $300 once a year assistance is available for Household with water if you're a customer of the City of Tualatin and you meet the income guidelines or already qualified for SNAP, OHP, Medicaid, SSI, TANF, or WIC.  Household's can apply online here.  

Reduced High-Speed Internet Assistance

Hillsboro residents only: click here for information about the HiLight Bridge Program for internet assistance.

Garbage Assistance

City of Hillsboro and Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling Reduced Rate Program (SWRRRP)

City of Hillsboro and Solid Waste & Recycling Reduced Rate Program is designed for income qualified customers to pay a reduced service fee. Eligible customers are those who live in City of Hillsboro or unincorporated Washington County, Oregon, in a single-family residence, a duplex, triplex or a quadplex and directly pay for garbage collection service through one of the partnered garbage and recycling companies.  Click here for more information or to apply