CCR&R Advisory Board
CCR&R of Washington County has formed an advisory board with key parties, including child care providers, early educators and community partners, as members in response to aspiring to make community driven decisions. If you are interested in learning more about the CCR&R Advisory Board, we encourage you to review our charter and identified priorities below.
· Begona Rodriguez Liern, Early Learning Washington County
· Bryce Kozla, Washington County Cooperative Library Services
· Ivette Pantoja, Briar Rose School – Co-chair
· Jamie Heberlein, Portland Community College
· Jenny Silver, Miss Jenny's School, LLC – Co-chair
· Jessica Rosengreen, CCR&R Program Manager
· Juana Leticia Barcenas Sanchez, Calidad Total en Cuidado Infantil
· Misty Slater, Little Feet Child Care LLC
· Rachelle Mejia, Hillsboro School District
· Roxana Hoyle, Roxy's Preschool and Daycare
· Sabi Velasco, Amazing Minds Child Development Center
After reviewing the CCR&R Advisory Board charter and priorities, if you are interested, you are welcome to apply for membership here.