City of Hillsboro Utility Bill Assistance & HiLight Bridge Program
The City of Hillsboro's water discount program is for the City of Hillsboro customers who are income-qualified to receive emergency financial assistance towards utility billing on water. Qualified utility customers can receive assistance on up to two utility bills within a 12-month period. Customers may choose to use this assistance for consecutive or non-consecutive bills.
The Hilight Bridge program offered by the City of Hillsboro is dedicated to making high-speed internet available to all and removing barriers to this essential service. Qualifying households get convenient and reliable gigabit internet service for $10 per month.
You can meet income eligibility requirements in two different ways:
- Demonstrate that you are currently enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Women, Infants, Children (WIC)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP)
- Free and Reduced Lunch
- Energy Assistance Program
- Public Housing, Section 8 Choice Voucher Program, or Project-Based Voucher Program
- Document gross income for all adult household members for the last 60 days. Add all of the gross income received by all adult household members in the last 60 days and compare it to the income limits below. To be eligible your gross household income cannot exceed these limits.
|Household Size||185% Federal Poverty Level (2020)|
If you believe you are eligible for this program please fill out the form below and attach any necessary documents.